The death of the PBX
The voice is just another bit stream, the speed and the way people and businesses communicate has changed dramatically in recent year and the traditional telephone system, PBX that we’ve known today, are disappearing.
So, if the PBX will be extinct, what should we do now?
- Do not buy another PBX. Most PBXs on the Market today will last another 5 to 10 years, and most suppliers will continue maintaining the three most current versions of these analog PBX to keep them running reliably throughout that time.
- Understanding how new communication capabilities can transform your business communication. Technologies have changed dramatically over the last 10 years. It is important to take advantage of the most changes in all communications (email, instant messaging, video calls, web sharing, voice/video/web conferencing, social networking, collaborative workspaces etc.)
- All these changes are unified with Voice communication, but they can go beyond the management of traditional phone calls (PBX) Look closely at how people communicate today.
- Once you have understood the new opportunities due to transformation to the current communication, you should organize your investiments in high return communications systems targeted and strategic to your business.
Integrate Telephone service, Facebook, GTalk, WhatsApp, Twitter in a Unified Communication system is the challenge.
Telme Unified Communications:
We integrate Telm Platform, a unified communication system, eliminating the PBX and analog telephone In addition to provide services such as: Voicemail, recording calls, IVR, integration with database, among dozens of features, also provides unlimited mobility to its users, giving the ability to answer their extensions using their cellphones, from anywhere in the world.
Interconnection via IP systems in different locations.
The calls travel over the network data, reducing the phone bill between units.
Some advantages when using our IP Voice Communication:
- Reduces 100% of the expenses on phone calls between branches and partners.
- Reduces on average 40% with local calls
- Reduces on average 60% with long distance calls
- Reduces on average 80% with international calls
- Eliminate costs with E1 and signature of traditional phone lines.
- Full covergence with any phone system.
- Easy installation of extensions in any location
- High security and privacy
- Easy administration, management and remote monitoring
Distant business units, for example, a factory in another district, or an office in another country, you will be able to get an extension connecting it with the head office through our Telm Platform.
Each extension can be given a priority and password, and the destination of a call can also be associated with a priority (cellphone, international calls etc.) if the password has higher priority than the phone that you are calling the connection will be completed. Passwords can be defined dynamically and included in the calls registrations, identifying a particular user (employee)